Planned giving eBrochures for your website.
Why you need it
More and more these days, people want to do their research before they pick up the phone. Make it easy for your prospects to say, â€śYes! Tell me moreâ€ť by offering eBrochures on your website that explain the major planned gifts.
- Catchy headlines and clean design.
- Easy-to-get language that takes the fear out of planned giving and piques their curiosity about the benefits.
- Perfect as a free download for your website.
- Clean, professionally designed template with stock photos you can use or easily replace with your own.
- Simple language that explains how the gift works and highlights the benefits.
- A call to action that makes it easy for the prospect to request more information.
- Adobe InDesign
- Charitable Remainder Trust
The customizable gift that pays you income for life.
- Charitable Lead Trust
The gift that leaves more for your family.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
The gift that pays you backâ€”for life!
- 9 Essential Questions About Your Will
The answers make a big difference in the lives of those you love.
- A Deferred Gift Annuity for Younger Donors
Give now. Increase your retirement later.
- Gifts Anyone Can Make
Four simple ways an ordinary person can make an extraordinary impact on the future.
- The Last, Best Tax Break?
Buy low and give high with appreciated securities.
- The Gift Hiding in the Back of Your Desk Drawer
Ensure your impact on the future with a gift of life insurance.
- Are You Living in What Could Be Your Legacy?
Before you face the dreaded capital gains tax, consider making a gift of real estate.
- Real Estate Makes a Real Difference
Did you know you can donate your home, take a tax deduction and continue living there for the rest of your life?
- The Tax Trap on Your Retirement Plan
A simple way to avoid unnecessary taxes, provide for your loved ones, and make a very special charitable gift.
- Want to Pay Even More Taxes?
Without a will, Uncle Sam is your happiest heir.
- Too Late. I Already Have a Will.
You can still use your will to make a legacy gift. Itâ€™s simple.
- Who Needs a Will? You do. Hereâ€™s Why.
A no-nonsense primer on how your will (or lack thereof) affects you and the people and causes you care about.
- Want to be Remembered?
Where thereâ€™s a will, thereâ€™s a way.