Here’s a timely brochure to put in front of prospects who worry that they can’t afford to make a gift to you. It presents four non-cash giving alternatives, planned gifts that cost your donors little to nothing while they’re alive yet provide substantial benefits to your organization.
Focusing on “gifts anyone can afford,” and emphasizing your desire to partner with your donors in their giving, this is an excellent brochure for tough times. The copy lets prospects know that you empathize with their economic anxieties, then explains these practical giving options:
- Life Insurance
- Gift Annuities
These options will help them to make that bigger, more transformative gift.
The copy can be modified to serve as newsletter content or an article/column.
How the copy is structured:
- Introduction “We know you've watching your expenses in this economy. We are too!”
- Make the gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- There's a gift hiding in the back of your desk drawer (“Are you maintaining more life insurance than your family still needs?”).
- Worried that stocks you're holding may soon decline in value? You can lock in their value... (includes example)
- You may qualify for a special tax break on your giving