This is an ideal time to share charitable giving basics with your donors to help them plan smartly to give wisely.
This brochure does it right. Copy compares the features and benefits of cash and appreciated property gifts. It clearly explains the tax rewards available to your donors, and offers a brief checklist for making sure that a year-end gift gets to you on time. The piece also highlights restricted vs. unrestricted giving, and the prospect is guided to you for follow-up and gift close.
Copy can be modified for use as both a brochure and newsletter copy.
How this copy is structured:
- Introduction (Smart Planning = Wise Giving)
- The basics – what you need to know (discussion of deductions)
- What to give? (explaining cash, securities, real estate, tangible personal property, business interests)
- When to make a gift? (important technical issues)
- How will we use the gift?